JacobsArtJacobsArt

Main Art Reviews Stats

All 7 art Reviews

Lucy with Pearl Earring Lucy with Pearl Earring

nice i really liked how you made it look like a painting. i did a girl with the pearl earring to!

Hobbitman1636 responds:

Thanks! I tried hard to make it at least seem like it was painted.

"Tale as old as time" (BATB VanGogh COTM) "Tale as old as time" (BATB VanGogh COTM)

its amazing but its definitely not beginner category you should change it to the open category even if you 14

Gyarados + Tentacruel = Gyacruel Gyarados + Tentacruel = Gyacruel

YOU WONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YOU WONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YOU WONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YOU WONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YOU WONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YOU WONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wartortle + Arcanine = Arcatortle Wartortle + Arcanine = Arcatortle

great job. what dose it mean if an artist has ben scouted?

Blastoise + Haunter = Blanter Blastoise + Haunter = Blanter

great job I love the story. could you rate mine to?

Enjoyyourlife8 responds:

Lovely, I think after I should have done more detail in he story but it's okay, Thank you my friend!
Absolutely :)

King Magirlax of the Deep (Magikarp+Snorlax) King Magirlax of the Deep (Magikarp+Snorlax)

great job I love the silver webbed feet. could you rate mine to?

EvanScale responds:

Thank you! I will rate yours, sure!

'Golden memories' Pikachu/Magnemite 'Golden memories' Pikachu/Magnemite

vary good job i think you have got a good chance of wining. I did one with charizard and magnezone

Djoresh responds:

Cheers! I doubt I will win. But I have some hope to be showcased in the main video. Your illustration looks great aswell, keep it up!

One tip, magnezone was not part of the first generation, so you might not be selected for that.
But it still looks like a magnemite-charizard fusion, so just change magnezone to magnemite and your good. =)